Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic architecture firm? Look no further than L7 Architecture! We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Proposal Administrator to help drive our business development efforts and contribute to the overall success of our firm. As our Proposal Administrator, you will play an integral role by developing high-quality proposals that showcase our expertise.
Join us today and be part of a diverse team that is committed to delivering an engaging experience for our clients while creating meaningful spaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Core value driven culture with amazing people
- Regular social events
- Collaborative / supportive work environment
- Engaging and interesting work
- Professional development opportunities through training courses and mentorship
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Free parking
This role combines the responsibilities of managing proposals administration and reception duties to ensure the smooth operation of our office and support for our business development efforts. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who possesses excellent organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
This role encompasses but is not limited to the following duties:
Proposal Administration and Coordination
- Collaborate with architects, interior designers, and project managers to prepare and submit high-quality proposals, bids, and qualifications packages
- Conduct research to identify relevant Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other business opportunities within the Architecture and Interior Design industries
- Evaluate RFPs for alignment with firm expertise, capabilities, and strategic goals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of client requirements, project scopes, and evaluation criteria outlined in the RFPs
- Create proposals in compliance with RFP guidelines, L7 standards, and formatting requirements
- Write engaging content that accurately reflects the firm and adheres to branding standards
- Review and proofread proposals for accuracy and compliance
- Manage proposal schedules, deadlines, and deliverables
- Coordinate with external consultants, subcontractors, and team members for proposal development (including fee requests, and definition of scope and expectations)
- Track and monitor submitted proposals, maintain records, and provide updates
- Organize and lead proposal debriefs; provide comprehensive lessons learned to be utilized for future proposals
- Analyze and document proposal outcomes, lessons learned, and best practices
- Maintain and update a centralized database of proposal materials, including project descriptions, resumes, and graphics
Customer Service and Reception
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff to maintain Company’s reputation for quality, commitment to service, and professionalism
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet visitors, clients, and partners in a professional and friendly manner, providing exceptional customer service
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with clients and staff
- Order and maintain stock of office and kitchen supplies
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Schedule appointments, manage meeting room bookings
- Take detailed meeting minutes, when requested
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed, including data entry, report preparation, and document formatting
- Assist with Social Event planning and coordination
- Actively participate in meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
While the Education and Experience outlined below are preferred, a candidate with a strong culture fit and an eagerness to learn will be considered.
Post-secondary diploma or degree in Administrative, Business, Marketing, Communications, Technical Writing, English, or similar. Relevant experience may be considered in place of a diploma or degree.
2-5 years of relevant experience. Strong knowledge and skills in Adobe InDesign, and of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Can learn new software quickly. Prior experience in proposal coordination and experience in the Architecture/Construction industry is an asset, but not a requirement.
Key Character Strengths
- Service oriented; always seeking to add value
- Commitment to company’s vision, purpose, and core values
- An effective communicator with strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-focused
- Excellent multi-tasking, coordination and organizational abilities
- Dependable and adaptable to changing priorities
- Enjoys working in a fun, professional environment
Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role, and priority will be given to local applicants.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW